Monday, December 6, 2010
"Rain Qi says with smile
s sexy."The classmates, everyone knows that our profession is living creature technique, so I want to ask everyone, the living creature technique is exactly development which professions of talented person, with exactly what is living creature technique?"Rain Qi smiles of ask a way, the heart satisfiedly says with smile, you boy dead settle.The problem is 1, hurtle the teacher is beauty, under the set of roaring of boy madness:"I back and forth answer!""I come!""I know!"……Rain Qi ordered a front row to wear a girl who fix attention on the mirror, that girl slowly stood, orotund and clear way:"The living creature technique profession development has a life science of basic theory and compare system of the living creature is technical of basic theory, basic knowledge and basic technical ability, can be engaged in science research or teaching work at the research organization or the university and college, can in the industry, medicine, food, agriculture, wood, herd, the business enterprise of the fishing, environmental protection, the park etc. profession, the business and administration manage a section to be engaged in the application study and technique having something to do with living creature technique Tory Burch Pumps to develop, the production control and administration manage an etc. work of deluxe specialized talented person.""Boon, this classmate answer of very good, however you told me living creature technique of the talented person develop target.But don,t tell me what is living creature technique.However have already been getting more very good, what name do you call?"Have to admit rain Qi pretty much has to kiss with ability."Teacher Yu, I am Luo Fang."That wears glasses a girl shy way."Boon, the Luo Fang classmate Pleases sit down."Rain Qi says with smile, look in the eyes again Piao to Chen Ling Feng, see him remaining two ears not to smell a matter inside the window, being also angry in the heart.Suddenly, her corner of mouth a put on satisfied smiling face to present.The chemisette smiling face makes people hard to surmise, when Chen Ling Feng discovers already late.Is Tory Burch Pumps a spool of:City love fate chapter 10:Classroom surprised speech"The classmates, I want to invite a classmate tells me what is living creature technique.Good?"When rain Qi talked, charmingly femininely saw everyone is one eye, make those puberty boys have a boiling passion more, madness of flow out."So, I random sample."Rain Qi smiled to smile and intentionally swept to see 1 turn in the classroom, those boys how hoped earnestly her jade to point to point to she, the direction towards a window while
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment